As you may already know, from 11th October, all NSW businesses are required to follow the NSW 'Roadmap'.
From today until 1st December, we are only able to allow DOUBLE-VACCINATED guests (over the age of 16) on rides. On arrival at Zephyr Horses, you will be required to check in using QR code, and show proof of double vaccination. (Medical exemptions are also accepted, however).
- For any existing bookings between now and 1st December, we will be in contact ASAP to discuss your situation.
- For new bookings, please be aware of the above rules at time of booking, as our normal booking terms and conditions will apply if you are unable to make your ride.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT A DECISION THAT WE, AS A BUSINESS, HAVE MADE. RATHER, THIS HAS BEEN MANDATED BY THE NSW GOVERNMENT.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR STAFF DURING THIS TIME, ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
For those who are still able to join us during this period, please note that we are continuing to undertake additional measures to minimize risks for our guests, including:
- Speaking to guests prior to rides to ensure that they aren’t showing any virus symptoms, and have not been in contact with any confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Asking all guests to wash or sanitize hands on arrival at Zephyr Horses and to practice social distancing while onsite.
- Increased cleaning of all equipment (helmets, boots, saddles) on a daily basis using anti-bacterial chemicals, and increased cleaning of common areas, including shack area, office area, and toilet.
We are monitoring the current situation closely and will update this page as advice from NSW Health changes.
If you have a ride booked with us and think that you might need to cancel. Please contact us as early as possible to discuss your options (please also refer to T&C in your booking confirmation)
If you have questions about the Coronavirus, please contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or NSW Public Health Department on 1300 066 055.
As we have always stressed, cancellations within 14 days of your ride are fully non-refundable.We do not recommend making a booking unless you are confident that you will be able to attend. Please ensure that you have relevant travel insurance to cover you in the case of unforeseen events, including border closures and travel restrictions (among other things). Our full T&C can be found here.